BPA recruits high calibre tax professionals for multinational companies, globally.
By fee income, the geographical spread of our business is split:
40% Continental Europe
- Senior Tax Director EMEA & Asia Pac – Global 500 – Zurich
- Global TP & Supply Chain Tax Manager – Global 500 – Geneva
- Tax Accounting Director – Belgian multinational – Brussels
- Senior Tax Director EMEA – Fortune 500 – Paris
- Global Indirect Tax Director – Fortune 200 – Ireland
- Head of Tax Compliance – Global 500 – Poland
- Director of Indirect Tax – FTSE 100 – Netherlands
- Regional Head of Tax – FTSE 100 – Germany
- Regional Head of Tax – Global 100 – Madrid
- Group Customs Director – UK multinational – London
- Head of Indirect Tax – HK multinational – London
- Head of Tax Europe & Africa – FTSE 100 – London
- European Head of Tax – FTSE 100 – London
- Global Head of Employment Taxes – UK multinational – London
- Global Customs & Excise Senior Manager – FTSE 100 – London
- European Head of Indirect Taxes – UK multinational – London
- Head of VAT – UK multinational – London
- Global Head of Tax Strategy – FTSE 100 – London
20% Asia Pacific
- Indirect Tax Director – Fortune 500 – China
- TP Senior Manager – Japanese multinational – Japan
- APAC Tax Controller – UK multinational – Hong Kong
- Head of Tax – Fortune 500 – Philippines
- Asia Pacific Tax Director – UK/Dutch multinational – Singapore
- Tax Manager – Japanese multinational – Shanghai
- Tax Director – FTSE 100 – Mongolia
- Senior Tax Manager – Japanese multinational – Japan
10% Latin America, Middle East & Africa
- Country Tax Manager – US multinational – South Africa
- Tax Manager – Fortune 500 – Cameroon
- Head of Tax – Fortune 500 – Mexico
- Head of Tax – US multinational – Dubai
- LATAM Tax Manager – Belgian multinational – Costa Rica
- Country Tax Manager – FTSE 100 – Guinea
Ninety percent of our fee income is the result of exclusive search assignments.
We always try to add a little creativity to every assignment that we handle.
Our real-time knowledge of the tax population in each major location, combined with our fast & effective search techniques means that we are able to produce high quality shortlists very quickly in any geographical location – usually within just three weeks.
Not only do we help recruit tax professionals for our clients, we are also often asked for our advice on the size, shape & structure of a Tax Department; in preparing first draft job descriptions; and considering gender & cultural diversity issues.
If you have any specific diversity issues, we recommend Birdsoup – a consultancy on a mission to help organisations to harness the untapped potential of their female employees. Birdsoup focuses on identifying the areas that impact women’s careers and work with companies to find innovative and effective solutions that help attract, retain and promote women.
We offer more than just an introduction to our clients. By meeting as many of our clients globally as possible & having recruited for so many of our clients for so long, we are able to provide background information on the history of any given Tax team. We also provide detail on why the company is recruiting; what the challenges are to be faced in the role; what the attractions of the role are; and a very clear picture of exactly what the client is looking for. We also help you prepare for each interview.
We enjoy a highly successful relationship with a specialist tax search consultancy in the US, called TaxSearch Inc. We recommend all our clients to them whenever they need to recruit in the US. In turn, TaxSearch Inc recommends all of its clients to BPA whenever they are looking to recruit anywhere outside of the US. TaxSearch Inc.’s sister company, TaxTalent is the online career and leadership development portal for tax professionals. Membership includes free access to expert coaches, mentors, resources, content and valuable tools for both career and leadership growth.
We also provide benchmarking services to clients across the globe; realistic careers advice to candidates in need of it; and an annual global tax market assessment (prepared in conjunction with TaxSearch Inc).
For further information, please get in touch with us here to discuss.